Labels:

Root your KarbonnA1!

Rooting the karbonn a1 is very simple.Just follow the guide from the top of the page or click the link below.

Link:

Rooting the Karbonn A1

What is "Rooting"?

    “Rooting” your device means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. With these elevated user privileges, you gain the ability to load custom software (ROM’s), install custom themes, increase performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install software that would otherwise cost extra money (ex: WiFi tethering). Rooting is essentially “hacking” your Android device.It is similar to jailbreaking the iphone.
So lets root!

2 comments:

  1. I have rooted my my phn succesfully but I cant open my recovery mode when i followed ur instruction to how to get to recovery mod it will show a screen 'karbonn spread a smile and it used to stuck there.. Pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I change my phone font style

    ReplyDelete